Over a period of time we learn the “code pattern” for finding the vulnerabilities in code (source code or binary). We can learn these code patterns from few blogs.
- Build nwjs12 for windows
- Angler Exploit kit breaks Referer chain using HTTPS to HTTP redirection
- Instrument Microsoft Office applications to defeat macro obfuscations
- Dealing with pcaps in windows using Fiddler/FiddlerCore
- Extend Sulo to find the CVE of Flash exploits
- Understanding CVE-2015-0310 Flash vulnerability
- Build and use PCRE in windows