Google updates the blacklist URL dynamically now. As of today, updated blacklist can be found here. http://www.gstatic.com/chrome/extensions/blacklist/l_0_0_0_19.txt Chrome now have a blacklist AppID “com.google.crx.blacklist” and downloads this App’s manifest to get the updated blacklist URL. Need to check how it is working. Will blog later.
- Build nwjs12 for windows
- Angler Exploit kit breaks Referer chain using HTTPS to HTTP redirection
- Instrument Microsoft Office applications to defeat macro obfuscations
- Dealing with pcaps in windows using Fiddler/FiddlerCore
- Extend Sulo to find the CVE of Flash exploits
- Understanding CVE-2015-0310 Flash vulnerability
- Build and use PCRE in windows